Hey there!

This site has been closed, and a new one has been created!
<a href>http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/</a>

- Liao Lai, Administrator.

This RP has been closed! There's a new one: The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!
This RP has been closed, but there is a newer, better one! Click to visit! The Last Airbender: New Chapters See you there!

Share | 

The Green Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skiwa Ki'lau

Character Sheet
Position: Assassin
Nation: Air Nomads
PostSubject: The Green Dragon   Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Skiwa moves about the Greend Dragon Inn, having perfectly melded his persona into the busboy he had just knocked unconcious, he was tied up and thrown down a hill so he shouldn't be much of a problem. Skiwa watched the table, his friend should be here soon. soon enough he thought, a new empire shall be born though for now he had to wait and play the part, not to let on what was truly occuring in this place. His body twitched in excitement at the thought that soon enough a new banner shall rise, soon enough a new dawn shall touch the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaero Tekiri

Character Sheet
Position: Naoru Mercenary
Nation: Fire Nation
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 am

Kaero walked into the Omashu inn known as the Green Dragon. This is where he would meet his new ally. He walked to the bar and ordered a drink, sitting down and waiting for it to be delivered. Kaero scanned the room for whoever it could be that he was waiting for. He mumbled to the bartender, telling him his name, and that he was waiting for someone. The bartender nodded and walked away. Kaero sat back and enjoyed his drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skiwa Ki'lau

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Skiwa saw the leather gauntlet and new the time had come for the fateful meeting. Skiwa pulled up a chair and began very bluntly, "Hello my friend. I Know who your are though you don't know who i am, yet. You are Kaero, the naoru mercenary lord who wishes freedom for his oppressed people. What i am about to propose to you is worth more than all of the gold in your people's coffers. Are you prepared to hear this proposition i offer you?"

Skiwa barely tensed as he eagerly awaited the man's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaero Tekiri

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Kaero looked up at the man. God, he even looked like someone who would give this sort of offer. A large scar ran crossways down his face and his countanance was grim to say the least. "Yes, i am here to accept your offer. The Naoru people have lived for far too long under the gaze of the fire nation." Kaero grinned. "The rest of the land is a nice bonus though. You have a deal, friend. I'll join you're coup, and the Naoru will follow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skiwa Ki'lau

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Skiwa Nearly exploded in excitement as he contemplated what awaited him, power. Now the benders will serve him, they will bend a knee to their overlord before he makes them dig their own graves. "Good, very good indeed. Now we must plan an attack. I beleive that the southern air temple is still the weakest so they shall be the easiest to sweep aside. From there we shall establish our empire that will encompass the air temples and any earth kingdom in between. How quickly can you get your forces gathered for a full on assault on the southern air temple as well as an exodus from the fire nation. This must be done in secret my friend for if anyone sees an army traversing the waters it will all be in vain." Skiwa grinned at how close it all was. "in addition to this how many allies do you have in the earth kingdom who would join our cause? I have a contingent of warriors myself, all airbenders and trained at both close combat and long ranged bow attacks. about fifty strong but brutal, unforgiving warriors who are loyal to me to the end. How do you feel about this my friend" So close, he thought, its all so close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaero Tekiri

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Kaero grinned. He believed that this could be his chance at greatness. After all, no Naoru had ever even come close to achieving independance. "So what's our plan. I can rally the Naoru easily enough. And you have your warriors. But will that truly be enough to overthrow the air temples?. He took a sip of his drink. Then continued. "We will need a plan. A brilliant one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skiwa Ki'lau

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 am

Skiwa observed kaero and new that the plan had to be just as he said, brilliant. Fortunatly enough he had one just ingeneous enough to suffice just such a demand. "well we first must take the southern air temple, first my men and I will move into the air temple at night and we will break their gliders to take away the majority of their air superiority. Then before the monks can wake, your men will move in and shut down the air temple. My men will all be equipped to take down any flyers that prove to be a problem. We must make this as clean as possible, this means we go to disable not to kill, we must be able to turn them. From there i shall show them the way. I will turn them because the monks are a peace loving people and they shall see the way to my words, and if they don't. Well my friend you and i both know methods to which we can fix said problems. My friend are you prepared to start an empire and rule the world, for if you cannot rise to the occasion of such a monumental task that we are about to undertake, speak now. If you deem yourself ready and able then now is the time, will you pledge your loyalty to our banner as i myself will? will you help me create the order of the steel wind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaero Tekiri

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:11 am

Kaero stood up. Pushing his chair away and leaving his drink on the counter. He looked at the airbender with a serious demeanor. "My friend. I have never been more ready for anything in My life. The Naoru will be prepared by the time you reach the southern air temple. I will travel to the Fire nation and rally my people into a mighty warband." Kaero walked to the door and turned back to Skiwa. "I will meet you just north of the Southern Air Temple in a week. We will launch a flare to show you our location and signal the attack. I will see you then." With that, Kaero left the building with his lieutenant and set off for the Fire nation to gather is Outlanders, and the rest of the Naoru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skiwa Ki'lau

Character Sheet
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:37 am

Skiwa smiled as the naoru warlord left the establishment. A fiery one, he thought, but he will do just fine, i beleive i have found my self a great friend and a soon to be general for the order. The time for action has become, its time to move my followers to the location. Skiwa stood and continued his "shift" so as not to arouse suspicion. He left soon there after and sent out the hawks, his men would be waiting for the flare with him. The next move was up to kaero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon   

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar The Last Airbender RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Omashu-
Jump to: